Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Revlon PhotoReady Makeup

Revlon PhotoReady Makeup $10-15 Revlon


So for the past few months I have been using Revlon Color Stay, well I tried this one and it was not what I expected!

First of all, I bought the wrong color. I picked up Vanilla, but I should of bought Nude. Luckily my loose powder evened out the color really well.

Ok, so my first thoughts when I pumped the color on the back of my hand... the product wasn't as creamy as the color stay. I used my blending sponge to apply this product and it just didn't go on as smoothly as the other. It was really hard to build up and it didn't blend well on my face. It looked ok when I left the house but after that I could just feel the oil slick coming on! By noon I had oil spots on my forehead and around my nose. I also noticed that the product was caking up under my eyes. I have not had a problem with that before.

I may try mixing this product with the color stay and see what happens with that. I would hate to have this $12 bottle of make up go to waste.

My mistake was that I bought this product at Walmart. The lighting is horrible, all the bottles are out of place, and there is no tester bottle. I will go to Ulta next time.

I have heard so many great things about this product, maybe its just my skin type, combination/oily, but it just did not work for me!

The weather has been pretty crummy the last few days, so maybe I will try it again in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment